Rival Boxing Backpack
By popular demand !!
Tried and tested, this backpack is specifically designed with the boxer and his equipment in mind!
Basically what we did was build the bag from the inside out. We piled a boxer's day-to-day equipment on the table in our R&D Department and told our guys to come up with the perfect backpack to hold this stuff.
This is the clean, simple and efficient beauty they came up with.
With a wide main compartment opening for easy access as well two more compartments on the inside, we have loaded this backpack with more pockets and straps than you will need. Add to that the outer nylon straps which allow you to carry even more equipment or hang stuff to dry. We also integrated a waterproof, ripstop fabric for the exterior pockets for added durability.
However, our creative R&D went one step further — this backpack is not only manufactured for boxing equipment, it is perfectly engineered for travel as well. Ideal, and in accordance with airline “carry-on” luggage restrictions, this is the perfect travel companion.
Ultra-resistant fabric, a reinforced bottom, a padded back with breathable mesh as well as adjustable, padded shoulder straps for maximum comfort, this backpack has it all. Add to that impressive list, a padded computer compartment with a soft inner lining, a reinforced travel handle on the top, and a nylon hook and loop strap on the back for easy attachment to your roller bag handle, and you have the perfect boxing backpack unlike any other on the market.
14.5” x 19.5” x 9.5” (37cm x 50cm x 24cm)
- Made of Ultra-Resistant Nylon;
- Exterior Pockets Made of Waterproof Ripstop Fabric;
- Adjustable Nylon Webbing;
- Reinforced Bottom;
- Wide Main Pocket Opening;
- Soft Padded Computer Compartment / 12" x 18" (31cm x 46cm);
- Padded Back Made of Breathable Mesh;
- Extra Hook and Loop Straps on the Back to Attach to a Roller Bag Handle;
- Multi-Functional Inner and Outer Pockets;
- Extra Side Straps to Hang Equipment;
- Reinforced Top Carry Handle;
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps;
- Rival Silicon Patch;
- Printed Rival Graphic.